July 2016 proved to be yet another successful month for the Lake Oconee real estate market! We will begin this post by acknowledging that the nine properties shown above each sold for $1 Million or more in July 2016!! There were a total of 73 transactions, 44 of which were residential properties and the remaining 29, land lots. There were only 58 transactions in July 2015, so we are definitely seeing an increase in sales compared to where the market was at this time last year. Please take a look below for a more detailed breakdown of the Lake Oconee real estate market sales for the month of July 2016.
44 Residential Properties SOLD
- 19 were on the water with sale prices ranging from $215,000 to $2,400,000
- 4 were on the golf course with sale prices from $155,000 to $815,650
- 21 were located within the gated golf communities, 10 of which were in Reynolds Lake Oconee
- There were 18 in Greene County, 24 in Putnam County & 2 in Morgan County
- 7 sold for $1 Million or more
- There were no bank-owned or short sales this month
29 Land Lots SOLD
- 9 were on the water with sale prices ranging from $104,200 to $1,000,000
- 5 were on the golf course with sale prices from $14,141 (Bank-owned) to $230,000
- 19 were in the gated golf communities with 7 of those in The Landing at Reynolds Lake Oconee
- There were 21 in Greene County, 5 in Putnam County & 3 in Morgan County
- There was one bank-owned land lot that sold this month
- 2 land lots sold for $1 Million or more
We hope this breakdown of the July 2016 sales will give you some insight into the current state of our Lake Oconee real estate market. If you have any questions regarding this information, or would like to discuss it in further detail, please give us a call at 706-816-1010. We would love to hear from you!