Great building envelope on the Plantation course at Reynolds Lake Oconee. Expansive views of the ponds, green, and fairway of the 18th hole. Gentle sloping topography ideal for a walkout basement floor plan. Situated on .93 acres with mature timber. Perfect location within the community. Walking distance to the newly renovated Plantation club house. Seller is making a golf membership available. To learn more about this property, visit the link below.
Address: 1050 Maple Ridge Way, Greensboro, GA 30642
Acreage: .93 acres
List Price: $119,000
July 2016 proved to be yet another successful month for the Lake Oconee real estate market! We will begin this post by acknowledging that the nine properties shown above each sold for $1 Million or more in July 2016!! There were a total of 73 transactions, 44 of which were residential properties and the remaining 29, land lots. There were only 58 transactions in July 2015, so we are definitely seeing an increase in sales compared to where the market was at this time last year. Please take a look below for a more detailed breakdown of the Lake Oconee real estate market sales for the month of July 2016.
44 Residential Properties SOLD
- 19 were on the water with sale prices ranging from $215,000 to $2,400,000
- 4 were on the golf course with sale prices from $155,000 to $815,650
- 21 were located within the gated golf communities, 10 of which were in Reynolds Lake Oconee
- There were 18 in Greene County, 24 in Putnam County & 2 in Morgan County
- 7 sold for $1 Million or more
- There were no bank-owned or short sales this month
29 Land Lots SOLD
- 9 were on the water with sale prices ranging from $104,200 to $1,000,000
- 5 were on the golf course with sale prices from $14,141 (Bank-owned) to $230,000
- 19 were in the gated golf communities with 7 of those in The Landing at Reynolds Lake Oconee
- There were 21 in Greene County, 5 in Putnam County & 3 in Morgan County
- There was one bank-owned land lot that sold this month
- 2 land lots sold for $1 Million or more
We hope this breakdown of the July 2016 sales will give you some insight into the current state of our Lake Oconee real estate market. If you have any questions regarding this information, or would like to discuss it in further detail, please give us a call at 706-816-1010. We would love to hear from you!
This information was gathered from the LCBOR MLS on 8/5/16 and is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
It’s a new week! Make it a great one!
The Vining Group SOLD this Reynolds Lake Oconee Lakefront lot in May for $565,000.
What a month! The Lake Oconee area real estate market experienced a surge in sales for May 2016. There were a total of 102 transactions — 48 Residential properties and 54 Land Lots. This is more than double the number of transactions from April. Harbor Club had a one-day blitz sale and sold 37 interior lots, which is one of the reasons for the sharp increase. Even if this had not occurred, the activity for the month of May has definitely increased, and we look for this trend to continue for the coming months. Read below for a detailed breakdown of the Lake Oconee area real estate market for the month of May 2016:
48 Residential Properties SOLD
- 18 were on the water with sale prices ranging from $139,000 to $975,000
- 9 were on the golf course with sale prices between $173,200 & $700,000
- 17 were located in Gated Golf Communities with 11 of those in Reynolds Lake Oconee
- 28 were in Greene County, 3 in Morgan County, and 17 in Putnam County
- No Bank-Owned residential properties sold in May
54 Land Lots SOLD
- 9 were on the water with sale prices ranging from $57,500 to $725,000
- 1 was on the golf course with a sales price of $155,000
- 50 were located in Gated Golf Communities with 37 of those in Harbor Club from the one-day blitz sale
- 50 were in Greene County, 1 in Morgan County, and 3 in Putnam County
- 1 Bank-Owned Land Lot sold in May
We hope this breakdown will give you some insight into the current status of the Lake Oconee real estate market. There is a lot of activity right now, and if you want to know how this affects you, or if you want to discuss this information in further detail, please contact The Vining Group at 706-816-1010. We would love to hear from you!
This Real Estate Market Update information is gathered from the LCBOR MLS on June 6th, 2016 and is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
In an effort to keep you apprised of the current status of the Lake Oconee real estate market, we gathered data representing the number of sold and active properties in various locations throughout the Lake Oconee area. The first table includes the number of active and sold homes and land lots for six different gated communities. These communities are: Reynolds Lake Oconee, The Landings at Reynolds Lake Oconee, Great Waters, Cuscowilla, Harbor Club, and Waters Edge.
The second table includes data representing properties located outside of these gated communities. It further divides the properties into lakefront, offwater and lakefront townhomes/condos. If you have any questions regarding the tables below, don’t hesitate to contact The Vining Group at 706.816.1010. We would love to speak with you about the Lake Oconee real estate market!
This information was gathered from the LCBOR MLS on May 4th, 2016 and is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Premier location for this fantastic Lake Oconee home directly across clear Richland water is the Ritz Carlton Lodge to the west, a tranquil island to the south and protected, undeveloped land to the east. Best of everything with this large 1.27 acre point lot boasting approximately 242 feet of panoramic water frontage. It’s park like setting is ideal lake living. The main home was custom built for the contour of the lot which showcases lake views from nearly every room. The open and bright floor plan offers a wonderful kitchen with Thermador appliances, gas range, double ovens, large pantry and more. The kitchen is open to the dining area and great room which has a stone masonry fireplace. Cathedral ceiling, hardwood floors and tons of windows are just a few of the upgrades here. The enormous master en suite features huge lake views, sitting area with built-ins, and a private bath. A powder room is located just off the great room. On the terrace level you’ll find a second kitchen, two additional living rooms ( each with fireplaces), two bedrooms with stone accented walls and a full bath. There’s also an office area and tons of storage. Wonderful covered and uncovered outdoor spaces to enjoy your incredible views. There is a two car garage attached to the home. Above the three car detached garage, you’ll find the most precious two bedroom with one bath carriage house, that was recently completed. It features a stack stone fireplace, full kitchen, wide plank floors, and wood beamed ceiling. Lots of potential for this space for guests, family, or a tenant. The lake side cookhouse is a unique feature to this property and is perfect for entertaining small or huge crowds right by the water. A max dock with a boat lift is in place. This property also has a stone seawall. This property truly offers ideal lakefront living. A must see!
Address: 1530 Buckhead Drive, Greensboro,
Approx. Square Footage:
Call The Vining Group at 706-816-1010 to schedule a showing!