October has arrived, and it’s time to take a look at the September 2017 Lake Oconee area sold properties! There were a total of 77 transactions last month, and we created a list of all these properties for you to review. You will be able to see the subdivision, lake access, asking price and sale price of each property. To view additional features or images of any of the properties, click on the address, and you will be directed to the MLS info page.
We hope that you find this information useful! If you want YOUR Lake Oconee real estate added to the SOLD list, give The Vining Group a call today! We want to tell you what we will do to get your property SOLD!
The September 2017 Lake Oconee area sold properties information was gathered from the LCBOR on 10/09/2017. It is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Since there has been so much happening in the Lake Oconee real estate market this year, we have created two tables of numerical data to help you see what’s available and what’s selling. The first table depicts properties within the following gated communities: Reynolds Lake Oconee, The Landing, Great Waters, Cuscowilla, Harbor Club and Waters Edge. You will see the number of active properties, as well as the number of sales within those communities from January through the end of September 2017. The second table includes the remaining Lake Oconee area communities, and divides them into lakefront properties, off water properties, and town homes / condos.
We hope that you find this information useful! If you are interested in buying or selling Lake Oconee area real estate, please contact The Vining Group at 706-686-5033. We’d love to hear from you!
This information was gathered from the LCBOR MLS on 10/9/2017 and is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Fall. Is. Here. The trees have leaves that are ever-so-slightly beginning to change. Now is a great time to get out and explore beautiful Lake Oconee. While you are out on the lake taking in the breathtaking views, don’t be surprised if you come across some gorgeous lakefront homes for sale. In September, there were a total of 77 real estate transactions. 55 residential properties and 22 land lots. If you see any that pique your interest, please don’t hesitate to give The Vining Group a call! We can show you any property for sale on Lake Oconee, both on and off the water, in and out of the gated golf communities.
55 Residential Properties SOLD
- 3 sold for over $1 Million
- 20 were on the water with sale prices ranging from $279,350 to $2,200,000
- 6 were on the golf course with sale prices between $250,000 and $710,000
- 28 were in gated golf communities, 20 were in lakefront communities, and 7 were in offwater communities
- 38 were in Greene County, 15 in Putnam County, and 2 in Morgan County
- 14 residential properties were located in Reynolds Lake Oconee
- 5 town homes/condos sold
22 Land Lots SOLD
- 5 were on the water with sale prices ranging from $79,000 to $695,000
- 4 were on the golf course with sale prices between $99,000 and $170,000
- 13 were in gated golf communities, 7 were in lakefront communities, and 2 were in offwater communities
- 19 were in Greene County, 1 were in Morgan County, and 2 were in Putnam County
We hope you find this information valuable. As you can see, the Lake Oconee real estate market is hot right now! Again, if you are considering selling your Lake Oconee area property, now is the time! Give The Vining Group a call today at 706-686-5033, and let us tell you how we will work tirelessly to get your property SOLD!
This information was gathered from the LCBOR MLS on 10/09/2017 and is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Great building envelope on the Plantation course at Reynolds Lake Oconee. Expansive views of the ponds, green, and fairway of the 18th hole. Gentle sloping topography ideal for a walkout basement floor plan. Situated on .93 acres with mature timber. Perfect location within the community. Walking distance to the newly renovated Plantation club house. Seller is making a golf membership available. To learn more about this property, visit the link below.
Address: 1050 Maple Ridge Way, Greensboro, GA 30642
Acreage: .93 acres
List Price: $119,000
July 2016 proved to be yet another successful month for the Lake Oconee real estate market! We will begin this post by acknowledging that the nine properties shown above each sold for $1 Million or more in July 2016!! There were a total of 73 transactions, 44 of which were residential properties and the remaining 29, land lots. There were only 58 transactions in July 2015, so we are definitely seeing an increase in sales compared to where the market was at this time last year. Please take a look below for a more detailed breakdown of the Lake Oconee real estate market sales for the month of July 2016.
44 Residential Properties SOLD
- 19 were on the water with sale prices ranging from $215,000 to $2,400,000
- 4 were on the golf course with sale prices from $155,000 to $815,650
- 21 were located within the gated golf communities, 10 of which were in Reynolds Lake Oconee
- There were 18 in Greene County, 24 in Putnam County & 2 in Morgan County
- 7 sold for $1 Million or more
- There were no bank-owned or short sales this month
29 Land Lots SOLD
- 9 were on the water with sale prices ranging from $104,200 to $1,000,000
- 5 were on the golf course with sale prices from $14,141 (Bank-owned) to $230,000
- 19 were in the gated golf communities with 7 of those in The Landing at Reynolds Lake Oconee
- There were 21 in Greene County, 5 in Putnam County & 3 in Morgan County
- There was one bank-owned land lot that sold this month
- 2 land lots sold for $1 Million or more
We hope this breakdown of the July 2016 sales will give you some insight into the current state of our Lake Oconee real estate market. If you have any questions regarding this information, or would like to discuss it in further detail, please give us a call at 706-816-1010. We would love to hear from you!
This information was gathered from the LCBOR MLS on 8/5/16 and is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
It’s a new week! Make it a great one!