The properties pictured above sold for over $1 Million in December 2016.
Goodbye, 2016. Hello, 2017! Last year proved to be a successful one for the Lake Oconee real estate market, despite the slow start. December was no exception, ending with a total of 57 transactions, which is slightly up from the 50 sales in December 2015. Though 57 transactions is slightly lower than the previous months, it was expected due to the busyness of the holiday season. Below is a detailed breakdown of the December 2016 Lake Oconee real estate market.
30 Residential Properties SOLD
- 9 were on water with sale prices ranging from $260,000 to $1,435,000
- 8 were on the golf course with sale prices between $310,000 and $640,000
- 3 sold for over $1 Million
- 19 were in gated golf communities, with 9 in Reynolds Lake Oconee
- 20 were in Greene County and 10 were in Putnam County
- No bank-owned residential properties sold in December
27 Land Lots SOLD
- 13 were on the water with sale prices ranging from $81,000 to $1,500,000
- 5 were on the golf course with sale prices between $55,000 to $200,000
- 1 sold for over $1 Million
- 20 were in gated golf communities, 19 of which were in Reynolds Lake Oconee
- 22 were in Greene County, 1 was in Morgan County, and 4 were in Putnam County
- 1 bank-owned land lot sold in December
So, as you can see, December was a great month for selling Lake Oconee real estate. We look for this trend to continue on into 2017, and are excited about what the New Year brings! We hope you find this information useful! If you are interested in selling or purchasing Lake Oconee real estate, give us a call at 706-816-1010. We would love to partner with you in your real estate endeavor!
This December 2016 Lake Oconee real estate market review information was gathered from the LCBOR MLS on 01/05/2017. It is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.