The Vining Group SOLD the charming Lake Oconee lakefront home pictured above in February.
There were 32 real estate transactions in February: 20 were residential properties and 12 were land lots. This is slightly up from the 29 transactions in January. We expect this number to increase as we transition into the Spring selling season. Read below for a detailed breakdown of the Lake Oconee real estate sales for February 2017.
20 Residential Properties SOLD
- 3 were on the water with sale prices ranging from $393,000 to $560,000
- 4 were on the golf course with sale prices between $260,000 and $670,000
- 9 were in the gated golf communities and 7 were in lakefront communities
- 11 were in Greene County, 2 were in Morgan County and 7 were in Putnam County
- No bank-owned properties sold
12 Land Lots Sold
- 4 were on the water with sale prices ranging from $16,900 to $220,000
- 2 were on the golf course with sale prices between $95,000 and $290,000
- 3 were in the gated golf communities and 8 were in lakefront communities
- 9 were in Greene County, 2 were in Morgan County and 1 was in Putnam County
- No bank-owned land lots sold
As always, we hope you find this review of the Lake Oconee real estate market helpful! If you are looking to purchase or sell a Lake Oconee area property, we’d love the opportunity to speak with you! Please give us a call at 706-816-1010 and let us talk to you about how we can assist you with your real estate needs!