The two homes pictured above sold for over $1 Million in January.
It’s hard to believe that the first month of the New Year has come and gone! Time sure flies when you’re having fun… and selling real estate! Just as it’s been in years past, January was a slower month with a total of 29 transactions. Twenty-three residential properties and six land lots sold. This is still up from last year, as there were only 21 transactions in January 2016. Continue reading below for a detailed breakdown of the Lake Oconee real estate sales for January 2017.
23 Residential Properties SOLD
- 7 were on the water with sale prices ranging from $230,000 to $1,825,000
- 3 were on the golf course with sale prices from $161,000 to $370,000
- 2 sold for over $1 Million
- 8 were in the gated golf communities
- 13 were in Greene County, 2 were in Morgan County, and 8 were in Putnam County
- No bank-owned residential properties sold in January
6 Land Lots SOLD
- No waterfront lots sold in January
- 3 were on the golf course with sale prices ranging from $22,000 to $130,000
- 4 were in the gated golf communities
- 4 were in Greene County, 1 was in Morgan County, and 1 was in Putnam County
- 2 bank-owned land lots sold
As we mentioned earlier, January has always been a slower month in terms of Lake Oconee real estate sales. We do anticipate the market picking up as we head in to the Spring selling season! If you are interested in purchasing or selling Lake Oconee real estate, we’d love the opportunity to work with you! Give The Vining Group a call today at 706-816-1010, and let us know how we can help you!!