The Lake Oconee lakefront home pictured above was just one of the properties SOLD by The Vining Group in July!
The temperature isn’t the only thing that’s hot right now… so is the Lake Oconee real estate market! There were a total of 91 real estate transactions in July: 54 residential properties and 37 land lots. This is a significant increase from July 2016 as there were only 75 sales last year. If you are wanting to sell your Lake Oconee area property, now is the time! Below is a detailed breakdown of what sold last month.
54 Residential Properties SOLD
- 7 sold for over $1 Million
- 21 were on the water with sale prices ranging from $113,000 to $3,250,000
- 4 were on the golf course with sale prices between $420,000 and $1,100,000
- 23 were in gated golf communities, 27 were in lakefront communities, and 4 were in offwater communities
- 34 were in Greene County and 20 were in Putnam County
- 7 residential properties were located in Harbor Club
- 9 town homes/condos sold
- 1 bank-owned property sold and 1 short-sale closed
37 Land Lots SOLD
- 4 sold for $1 Million or more
- 13 were on the water with sale prices ranging from $149,000 and $1,800,000
- 6 were on the golf course with sale prices between $19,900 and $138,500
- 26 were in gated golf communities, 7 were in lakefront communities, and 4 were in offwater communities
- 29 were in Greene County, 3 were in Morgan County, and 5 were in Putnam County
- No bank-owned properties sold last month
We hope you find this information valuable. As you can see, the Lake Oconee real estate market is hot right now! Again, if you are considering selling your Lake Oconee area property, now is the time! Give The Vining Group a call today at 706-686-5033, and let us tell you how we will work tirelessly to get your property SOLD!