This Lake Oconee waterfront home sold for $1,420,000 in August 2016.
August 2016 proved to be a busy month for the Lake Oconee real estate market! There were a total of 83 transactions – 53 Residential properties and 30 Land Lots. This is up from 2015: for, there were only 58 transactions last year. No bank-owned properties sold in August 2016. With so many properties selling throughout the Lake Oconee area, we have broken the data down to give you a better understanding of what is selling.
53 Residential Properties SOLD
- 19 sold on the water with sale prices ranging from $242,000 to $1,420,000
- 5 sold on the golf course with sale prices between $155,000 and $925,000
- 8 properties sold within the Del Webb community
- 13 Townhomes / Condos sold in August 2016
- 35 were in Greene County, 2 were in Morgan County and 16 were in Putnam County
30 Land Lots SOLD
- 9 sold on the water with sale prices ranging from $135,000 to $2,800,000 (large, waterfront tract)
- 9 sold on the golf course with sale prices between $26,000 and $275,000
- 13 of the land lots that sold are in Reynolds Lake Oconee
- 26 were in Greene County, 1 was in Morgan County and 3 were in Putnam County
We hope you find this information useful! If you would like to discuss it in further detail, give The Vining Group a call at 706-816-1010. If you want to sell YOUR Lake Oconee area property, WE would love to partner with you! We can meet with you, assess the value of your property, and discuss our extensive marketing program! With so much selling in the area, what are you waiting for? Give us a call, and let us sell your Lake Oconee real estate!