The beautiful weather here at Lake Oconee makes it hard to believe that in a few short weeks, Thanksgiving will be upon us. The real estate market is still moving at a steady pace. In October, there were a total of 81 real estate transactions, including 58 residential properties and 23 land lots. If you are interested in buying or selling in the Lake Oconee area, call The Vining Group at 706-686-5033.
58 Residential Properties SOLD
- 5 sold for over $1 million
- 22 were on the water with sale prices between $235,000 to $1,815,000
- 11 were on the golf course with sale prices ranging from $170,000 and $610,000
- 26 properties were located in golf communities, 24 were in lakefront communities, and 8 were in offwater communities
- 33 were located in Greene County, 2 in Morgan County and 23 in Putnam County
- 4 residential properties located in Del Webb, 3 residential properties in Cuscowilla and 3 residential properties in Harbor Club
- 10 town homes/condos sold
- 1 bank owned residential property sold
23 Land Lots SOLD
- 5 lots were on the water with sale prices ranging from $165,000 to $790,000
- 6 lots were on the golf course with sale prices between $34,000 and $210,000
- 18 were located in gated golf communities, 4 in lakefront communities and 1 in an offwater community
- 21 lots were located in Greene County and 2 located in Putnam County
We hope you find this information valuable. As you can see the Lake Oconee real estate market is still active! If you are considering selling your Lake Oconee area property, now is the time! Give the Vining Group a call today at 706-686-5033, and let us tell you how we will work tirelessly to get your property SOLD!