The Vining Group sold over $3.5 Million in Lake Oconee real estate last month!
It’s officially fall, and as we transition into a new season and cooler temperatures, the Lake Oconee real estate market is cooling off ever so slightly as well. There were a total of 59 transactions in the month of September: 44 were residential properties and 15 were land lots. Two properties sold for over $1 Million, and two bank-owned properties sold. Take a look at the information below as we provide a more detailed breakdown of the Lake Oconee real estate market for September.
44 Residential Properties SOLD
- 16 were on water with sale prices ranging from $300,000 to $2,300,000
- 5 were on the golf course with sale prices between $170,000 and $639,000
- 22 were in Gated Golf Communities
- 12 were in Reynolds Lake Oconee
- 27 were in Greene County, 2 were in Morgan County & 15 were in Putnam County
- Two homes were bank-owned properties
15 Land Lots SOLD
- 6 were on the water with sale prices ranging from $112,000 to $750,000
- 3 were on the golf course with sale prices between $30,000 and $60,000
- 11 were in Gated Golf Communities
- 9 were in Reynolds Lake Oconee
- 12 were in Greene County and 3 were in Putnam County
We hope this information provides you with some insight into the current state of the Lake Oconee real estate market. If you have any questions, or would like to further discuss this information, call us at 706-816-1010.
This September 2016 Lake Oconee real estate market review information was gathered from the LCBOR MLS on 10/4/16. It is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.