The two Reynolds Lake Oconee lakefront homes pictured above sold last month for over $1 Million.
April showers bring May flowers… AND lots of real estate sales! We had another great month in real estate sales last month. There were a total of 63 transactions in the Lake Oconee area which is slightly more than April 2016. Below is a detailed breakdown of the sales that occurred last month.
34 Residential Properties SOLD
- 10 were on the water with sale prices ranging from $364,000 to $2,200,000
- 5 were on the golf course with sale prices between $210,000 (condo) and $635,000
- 2 sold for over $1 Million and they were both in Reynolds Lake Oconee on the water
- 19 were in gated golf communities, 13 were in lakefront communities, and 2 were in offwater communities
- 11 of the 34 properties were in Reynolds Lake Oconee
- 24 were in Greene County and 10 were in Putnam County
- 1 bank-owned property sold
29 Land Lots SOLD
- 7 were on the water with sale prices ranging from $50,000 to $695,000
- 7 were on the golf course with sale prices between $60,000 and $365,000
- 21 were in gated golf communities, 5 were in lakefront communities, and 3 were in offwater communities
- 13 of the 29 properties were in Reynolds Lake Oconee
- 18 were in Greene County, 2 were in Morgan County, and 9 were in Putnam County
- 3 bank-owned land lots sold
We hope this information provides you with some insight into the Lake Oconee real estate market. If you would like to discuss this information in further detail, please contact The Vining Group at 706-816-1010. If you are looking to buy or sell property in the Lake Oconee area, we’d love to meet with you and assist you in any way possible! Be sure to check back soon, as we will be posting more stats regarding the Lake Oconee real estate sales in April.