The Reynolds Lake Oconee home pictured above SOLD in April for $1,590,000.
There were a total of 48 transactions for the month of April 2016. Of the 48 transactions, 31 are residential properties including single family dwellings, manufactured homes, condos and townhomes, and 17 were land lots. Two properties sold for over $1 Million; one in Reynolds Lake Oconee and the other in Great Waters. A detailed breakdown of the Lake Oconee area real estate market for the month of April 2016 is below:
31 Residential Properties SOLD
- 12 are on the water with sale prices ranging from $340,000 to $1,590,000
- 3 are on the golf course with sale prices from $150,000 to $622,000
- 15 are in gated golf communities
- 19 are in Greene County, 1 is in Morgan County & 11 are in Putnam County
- 1 bank-owned residential property sold
17 Land Lots SOLD
- 9 are on the water with sale prices between $80,000 and $800,000
- 1 is on the golf course with a sale price of $33,000
- 14 are in the gated golf communities, 10 of which are in Reynolds Lake Oconee
- 13 are in Greene County, 1 is in Morgan County & 3 are in Putnam County
- 1 bank-owned land lot sold
We hope that this information provides you with some insight into the current Lake Oconee real estate market. If you have any questions or want to discuss this information, please contact The Vining Group at 706.816.1010.