This gorgeous Lake Oconee lakefront estate is nestled in a gated golf community and sold for $1.8 Million in December 2014.
This past year ended with 51 total real estate transactions in the month of December for the Lake Oconee Area. This was a substantial increase from last year, as there were only 31 total real estate transactions in December 2013. Three of the properties sold in December 2014 were over $1 Million, two of which were lakefront homes and one lakefront land lot. Despite the rush of the holiday season, 17 lakefront properties and 12 golf course properties sold.
Below is a breakdown of the Lake Oconee Area market for December 2014:
- 28 homes were sold, half of them within the gated golf communities
- 7 were on the lake with prices ranging from $390,000 to $1.8 million
- 6 were on the golf course with prices ranging from $188,000 (townhome) to $589,000
- Only one of the homes sold was Bank-Owned
- 23 land lots were sold, 14 of which were in gated golf communities
- 10 were on the lake with prices from $108,000 to $2 million
- 6 were on the golf course with prices from $60,000 to $200,000
- Four of the land lots sold were Bank-Owned
Based on the real estate transactions of December 2014, the upcoming 2015 year is looking to be prosperous! Contact The Vining Group and let us assist you in finding you and your family the perfect Lake Oconee property. If you are interested in selling your Lake Oconee Area property, ask us for a FREE Comparative Market Analysis, and let us share how our extensive marketing strategies can work for you!