The Lake Oconee properties displayed above each SOLD in December 2015 for over $1 Million.
The Lake Oconee area real estate market ended the year with a total of 49 transactions in the month of December alone. Despite the hustle and bustle of the holiday season, individuals were still purchasing properties, and this was a great way to end the year, 2015! Six properties even sold for over $1 Million this month! Below you will find a more detailed breakdown of the December 2015 real estate transactions:
- 27 Residential Properties SOLD
- 13 were waterfront homes with sale prices ranging from $126,000 to $3,700,000
- 12 of the properties were in gated golf communities, but none were situated directly on the golf course
- 5 of the homes that sold had a selling price exceeding $1 Million
- 17 were in Greene County, 9 were in Putnam County and 1 was in Morgan County
- 1 Foreclosed home sold
- 22 Land Lots SOLD
- 5 were waterfront lots with sale prices between $38,000 and $1,075,000
- 7 were on the golf course with sale prices ranging from $33,000 to $180,000
- 20 were in the gated golf communities
- 1 land lot sold for over $1 Million
- All 22 land lots that sold were located in Greene County
Overall, the 2015 Lake Oconee Area real estate market was a promising one, with a total of 631 transactions, compared to 564 in 2014. We are looking forward to 2016 and hoping for an even better year than that of 2015! If you are interested in selling or buying a Lake Oconee property, we would LOVE to assist you in any way we can! Please don’t hesitate to contact us at 706-816-1010. Happy New Year!
This information was gathered from the LCBOR MLS and is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.