The home pictured above SOLD in January 2016 for $1,110,000.
Just like that, January 2016 has come and gone and it’s time for us to assess the Lake Oconee real estate market data. As in previous years, January has been a slower month with a total of 21 transactions. Sixteen of the Lake Oconee properties that sold were single family dwellings and five were land lots. One home sold for over $1 Million. None of the properties that sold were bank-owned or short sales. Take a moment to review a more detailed breakdown of the Lake Oconee real estate market for January 2016 below.
16 Residential Properties SOLD
- 7 were on the water with a sale price between $258,500 and $1,110,000
- 6 were condos or town homes
- 3 were in gated golf communities
- 5 were in Greene County, 1 was in Morgan County and 10 were in Putnam County
5 Land Lots SOLD
- None were on the water or golf course
- 3 were in gated golf communities with sale prices between $20,000 and $250,000, and one of those had a lake view
- 2 were in Greene County and 3 were in Putnam County
Hopefully, this will give you some insight into the status of the current Lake Oconee area real estate market. We look for the market conditions to improve as we move into the Spring selling season. If you would like to discuss this information in further detail, please contact The Vining Group at 706-816-1010. If you are interested in buying or selling Lake Oconee real estate, we would love the opportunity to work with you! As previously mentioned, you can call us at 706-816-1010 or email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
This information was gathered from the LCBOR MLS and is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.