This exquisite Reynolds Plantation home sold in July 2015 for $2,875,000!
In the Lake Oconee Area for the month of July, there were a total of 55 real estate transactions. This is an increase from 44 transactions in July 2014. Of the 55 transactions, 43 were residential properties including single family dwellings, condos, townhomes, and manufactured homes. Land lots accounted for 12 of the closed transactions. Four properties sold for over $1 Million: three were residential properties and one was a land lot. There was only one bank-owned property and one short-sale that closed in July 2015. For a more detailed breakdown of the Lake Oconee Area real estate market, please see below:
43 Residential Properties Sold
- Sale prices ranged from $52,000 to $2,875,000
- 23 were on the water with sale prices from $79,500 to $2,875,000
- 1 was on the golf course and sold for $810,000
- Of the residential properties that sold, 24 were in Greene County, 7 in Morgan County, and 12 in Putnam County.
12 Land Lots Sold
- Sale prices ranged from $12,000 to $1,350,000
- 3 were on the water with sale prices from $75,000 to $1,350,000
- 3 were on the golf course with sale prices ranging from $30,900 to $105,000
- Of the land lots sold, 9 were in Greene County, 2 in Morgan County, and 1 in Putnam County
For additional information regarding the Lake Oconee Area real estate market, please contact The Vining Group at 706-816-1010!