This impressive lakefront home in Reynolds Plantation sold for $1.65 Million in March 2015. In the Lake Oconee Area, there were a total of 51 transactions in March 2015, which is exactly the same amount as March of last year. Three of the properties that sold in March 2015 were for $1 Million or higher. Of the 51 transactions, 12 were situated on the lake, and 9 on the golf course.
Below is a detailed breakdown of the Lake Oconee Area Market for March 2015…
- 36 Residential Properties sold
- Of the 36 sold, 8 were either townhomes, condos, or other multi-family dwellings
- 9 were on the water with prices ranging from $137,300 to $1.65 Million
- 6 were on the golf course with prices ranging from $300,000 to $625,000
- 4 were located within the Dell Webb community
- 15 Land Lots sold
- Of the 15 sold, 11 were situated within a Lake Oconee gated golf community
- 3 were on the water with prices ranging from $215,500 to $1 Million
- 3 were on the golf course with prices from $24,000 to $230,000
- Only one land lot that sold was a Bank Owned Property
Give The Vining Group a call today at 706-816-1010 to further discuss the Lake Oconee Area real estate market. We LOVE talking real estate! Also, if you are interested in purchasing or selling a property in the Lake Oconee Area, we would greatly appreciate the opportunity to meet with you and discuss how we can assist you with any and all of your real estate needs.