The Reynolds Lake Oconee home pictured above sold in November 2015 for $1,675,000.
There was a total of 41 transactions in the Lake Oconee area for the month of November 2015. Although this number dropped from October, it is still higher than it was this time last year, as there were only 32 transactions in November 2014. Fifteen properties that sold were on the lake, and four were on the golf course. For more highlights of the November 2015 Lake Oconee real estate market, please see below:
26 Homes SOLD
- 9 were waterfront homes with sale prices ranging from $130,000 to $1,675,000
- 3 were on the golf course with sale prices from $242,000 to $637,500
- 10 were in gated golf communities
- Of the 26 homes that sold, 13 were in Greene County, and 13 were in Putnam County
- There was one foreclosure that sold
15 Land Lots SOLD
- 6 were waterfront lots with sale prices ranging from $190,000 to $650,000
- 1 was on the golf course with a sale price of $250,000
- 11 were in gated golf communities
- 12 were in Greene County and 3 were in Putnam County
- 2 were foreclosures
We hope this information gives you a better understanding of the Lake Oconee real estate market. If you have any questions regarding this data, please don’t hesitate to give us a call! We’d love to hear from you!
This information was gathered from the LCBOR MLS and is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.