This stunning view is from a home in Great Waters that sold in October for $1.2 Million. During the entire month of October 2014, the Lake Oconee Area had a total of 48 real estate transactions. 20 of those transactions were on the water. In October 2013, there were only 17 waterfront properties that sold. Of the 48 real estate transactions in October 2014, 11 were homes and lots situated on a golf course in a Lake Oconee gated community.
Below is a breakdown of the market from the Lake Oconee Area, October 2014…
- 34 homes were sold
- 15 in Greene County, 15 in Putnam County and 4 in Morgan County
- 15 were on the water with selling prices ranging from $222,500 to $1.2 Million
- 5 were on the golf course with selling prices from $285,000 to $960,000
- 14 lots were sold
- 12 in Greene County and 2 in Putnam County
- 5 were on the water with selling prices ranging from $200,000 to $642,500
- 6 were situated on the golf course with selling prices from $33,000 to $225,000
Give The Vining Group a call today, and let us assist you in finding the perfect Lake Oconee home or lot. If you are interested in selling your Lake Oconee property, ask us how our marketing strategies can work for you!