The 5 properties displayed above were SOLD by The Vining Group in October 2015.
The number of closings that occurred in October 2015 were slightly down from what they were in September, dropping from 67 to 59. However, this is still up from October 2014, as there were only 44 transactions last year. This slight decline in transactions is typical for this time of year as we enter into the holiday season. October was a great month for The Vining Group, as we closed on five properties, four of which were on the lake!! Overall, there were 35 residential properties that sold, and 24 land lots. Below are some highlights from the Lake Oconee Area real estate market for October 2015:
- 35 Residential Properties SOLD
- 13 were on the water with sale prices ranging from $307,000 to $860,000
- 4 were on the golf course with prices ranging from $240,000 to 860,000
- 16 of the properties were in gated golf communities
- 18 were in Greene County, 1 in Morgan County, and 16 in Putnam County
- 1 was a short-sale
- 4 were listings of The Vining Group
- 24 Land Lots SOLD
- 5 were on the water with sale prices ranging from $115,000 to $600,000
- 6 were on the golf course with prices from $50,000 to $145,000
- 17 of the properties were in gated golf communities, with 10 located in Reynolds Plantation
- 18 were in Greene County, 2 in Morgan County, and 4 in Putnam County
- 1 was a foreclosure
- 1 was sold by The Vining Group
We hope this will give you a better understanding of the current Lake Oconee Area real estate market! If you have any questions regarding this information, or are interested in selling or purchasing a Lake Oconee property, please give The Vining Group a call!! We would love to assist you in any way we can!
This information was gathered from the LCBOR MLS and is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.