The Lake Oconee properties displayed above sold for $1 Million or more in September 2015.
September 2015 was a great month for the Lake Oconee real estate market! There were a total of 67 transactions which is ten more than there were in August. This is also a significant increase from last year, as there were only 49 transactions in September 2014. Of the 67 transactions from last month, 53 were residential properties including single family dwellings, manufactured homes, townhomes, and condos. Fourteen of the transactions were land lots. For a more detailed breakdown of the September 2015 Lake Oconee real estate market, please see below:
- 53 Residential Properties SOLD
- Two sold for over $1 Million
- 19 were on the lake with sale prices ranging from $222,500 to $1,832,500
- 7 were on the golf course with sale prices between $250,000 and $460,000
- 24 of the properties that sold were in gated golf communities
- 35 sold in Greene County, 4 in Morgan County, and 14 in Putnam County
- There was one Short Sale and one Bank-owned residential property that sold
- 14 Land Lots SOLD
- One sold for over $1 Million
- 7 were on the lake with sale prices ranging from $120,000 to $1,000,000
- 6 were on the golf course with sale prices between $35,000 and $187,000
- 10 of the land lots that sold were in gated golf communities
- 11 sold in Greene County, 1 in Morgan County, and 2 in Putnam County
- There was one Bank-owned land lot that sold
If you would like to discuss this information in further detail, please give The Vining Group a call today at 706-816-1010. Be sure to check back often for more updates on the Lake Oconee real estate market!
This information was gathered from the LCBOR MLS and is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.