The four properties shown above sold last month for over $1 Million each.
May was a great month for the Lake Oconee real estate market! There were a total of 70 transactions: 46 residential properties and 24 land lots. This is slightly more than last month, and we look for this upward trend to continue into the summer months. Below is a detailed breakdown of the sales that occurred last month.
46 Residential Properties SOLD
- 3 sold for over $1 Million
- 15 were on the water with sale prices ranging from $245,000 to $1,650,000
- 5 were on the golf course with sale prices between $205,000 and $880,000
- 6 condos / town homes sold
- 16 were in gated golf communities, 25 were in lakefront communities, and 5 were in offwater communities
- 30 were in Greene County and 16 were in Putnam County
- No bank-owned properties sold in May
24 Land Lots SOLD
- 1 sold for over $1 Million
- 9 were on water with sale prices ranging from $140,000 to $1,150,000
- 4 were on the golf course with sale prices between $20,000 and $260,000
- 15 were in gated golf communities, 8 were in lakefront communities, and 1 was in an offwater community
- 17 were in Greene County, 2 were in Morgan County, and 5 were in Putnam County
- 3 bank-owned lots sold in May
As you can see, May was a great month in regards to Lake Oconee real estate sales! We hope this gives you a better understanding of the local real estate market. If you are interested in selling YOUR Lake Oconee area property, now is the time! We’d love the opportunity to meet with you and discuss how we will work tirelessly to get your property SOLD! Please contact The Vining Group at 706-816-1010. We look forward to hearing from you!
This information was gathered from the LCBOR MLS on June 9th, 2017. It is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.