The Vining Group SOLD the Cuscowilla home pictured above for over $1 Million last month!
November was another great month for the Lake Oconee real estate market! Just like October, there were 69 transactions: 50 residential properties and 19 land lots. This is significantly higher than last year, as there were only 44 sales in November 2015. As you can see, despite the hustle and bustle of the holiday season, people are still purchasing real estate! Continue reading below for a detailed November 2016 Lake Oconee real estate market review.
50 Residential Properties SOLD
- 3 residential properties SOLD for over $1 Million
- 15 were on the water with sale prices ranging from $247,500 to $1,100,000
- 8 were on the golf course with sale prices from $183,500 (condo) to $550,000
- 19 were in gated golf communities
- 10 were in Reynolds Lake Oconee
- 31 were in Greene County, 2 were in Morgan County and 17 were in Putnam County
- One bank-owned home and one short-sale closed
19 Land Lots SOLD
- 1 land lot SOLD for $1 Million
- 7 were on the water with sale prices ranging from $89,500 to $1,000,000
- 4 were on the golf course with sale prices from $38,500 to $110,000
- 14 were in gated golf communities, 9 of which were in Reynolds Lake Oconee
- 17 were in Greene County, 1 was in Morgan County and 1 was in Putnam County
- Four bank-owned land lots sold
As you can see, November 2016 was a great month for the Lake Oconee real estate market! We hope you find this information useful! If you are looking to buy or sell Lake Oconee real estate, we’d LOVE the opportunity to meet with you! Just give us a call at 706-816-1010! We can list or sell property in any of the communities!!
To take a peek at some lakefront homes that are currently for sale, click here!