The Vining Group SOLD this Reynolds Lake Oconee Lakefront lot in May for $565,000.
What a month! The Lake Oconee area real estate market experienced a surge in sales for May 2016. There were a total of 102 transactions — 48 Residential properties and 54 Land Lots. This is more than double the number of transactions from April. Harbor Club had a one-day blitz sale and sold 37 interior lots, which is one of the reasons for the sharp increase. Even if this had not occurred, the activity for the month of May has definitely increased, and we look for this trend to continue for the coming months. Read below for a detailed breakdown of the Lake Oconee area real estate market for the month of May 2016:
48 Residential Properties SOLD
- 18 were on the water with sale prices ranging from $139,000 to $975,000
- 9 were on the golf course with sale prices between $173,200 & $700,000
- 17 were located in Gated Golf Communities with 11 of those in Reynolds Lake Oconee
- 28 were in Greene County, 3 in Morgan County, and 17 in Putnam County
- No Bank-Owned residential properties sold in May
54 Land Lots SOLD
- 9 were on the water with sale prices ranging from $57,500 to $725,000
- 1 was on the golf course with a sales price of $155,000
- 50 were located in Gated Golf Communities with 37 of those in Harbor Club from the one-day blitz sale
- 50 were in Greene County, 1 in Morgan County, and 3 in Putnam County
- 1 Bank-Owned Land Lot sold in May
We hope this breakdown will give you some insight into the current status of the Lake Oconee real estate market. There is a lot of activity right now, and if you want to know how this affects you, or if you want to discuss this information in further detail, please contact The Vining Group at 706-816-1010. We would love to hear from you!