April was another great month for the Lake Oconee real estate market. There were 63 real estate sales: 34 residential dwellings and 29 land lots. With people buying real estate at this rate, now is a great time to place your home or lot on the market!
In order to give you a better idea of what is selling, we created the tables below. They reference the number of active and sold properties throughout the Lake Oconee area from January 1st through the end of April 2017.
Again, we hope this information will give you a better idea of what is selling in the Lake Oconee area. If you are interested in listing your property, please give us a call at 706-816-1010. We would love the opportunity to meet with you and discuss how we can assist you with your real estate needs.
This information was gathered from the LCBOR MLS on May 5th, 2017. It is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
The two Reynolds Lake Oconee lakefront homes pictured above sold last month for over $1 Million.
April showers bring May flowers… AND lots of real estate sales! We had another great month in real estate sales last month. There were a total of 63 transactions in the Lake Oconee area which is slightly more than April 2016. Below is a detailed breakdown of the sales that occurred last month.
34 Residential Properties SOLD
- 10 were on the water with sale prices ranging from $364,000 to $2,200,000
- 5 were on the golf course with sale prices between $210,000 (condo) and $635,000
- 2 sold for over $1 Million and they were both in Reynolds Lake Oconee on the water
- 19 were in gated golf communities, 13 were in lakefront communities, and 2 were in offwater communities
- 11 of the 34 properties were in Reynolds Lake Oconee
- 24 were in Greene County and 10 were in Putnam County
- 1 bank-owned property sold
29 Land Lots SOLD
- 7 were on the water with sale prices ranging from $50,000 to $695,000
- 7 were on the golf course with sale prices between $60,000 and $365,000
- 21 were in gated golf communities, 5 were in lakefront communities, and 3 were in offwater communities
- 13 of the 29 properties were in Reynolds Lake Oconee
- 18 were in Greene County, 2 were in Morgan County, and 9 were in Putnam County
- 3 bank-owned land lots sold
We hope this information provides you with some insight into the Lake Oconee real estate market. If you would like to discuss this information in further detail, please contact The Vining Group at 706-816-1010. If you are looking to buy or sell property in the Lake Oconee area, we’d love to meet with you and assist you in any way possible! Be sure to check back soon, as we will be posting more stats regarding the Lake Oconee real estate sales in April.
This information was gathered from the LCBOR MLS on May 4th, 2017. It is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Meticulously maintained 3 Bedroom and 3.5 Bath Town Home in Pinnacle Pointe on Lake Oconee. Open Great Room with fireplace, hardwood floors, and gorgeous views of the lake! Upgraded Kitchen features granite counters, stainless steel appliances, separate Dining Area, and wet bar. Large Master Suite with private bath offering double vanities, garden tub, and separate shower. Terrace level includes additional Living Room with fireplace and additional Bedroom and Full Bath. Covered deck and terrace level patio overlooking the lake for entertaining or relaxing! This home also features a water filtration system and a chair lift system from main level to lake level. Great location close to local shopping, dining, and movie theater. Enjoy the lake with an assigned slip and a community beach! Learn more about Lake Oconee at the link below.
Property Address: 905 Lake Oconee Parkway, Unit 104, Eatonton, GA 31024
Listing Price: $349,000
Large building envelope with over 3 acres of mature timber for ultimate privacy. Topography is ideal for most any floor plan including a ranch or daylight basement. Great location within the community. A membership is available for access to the world renowned golf courses and all the amenities Reynolds Lake Oconee has to offer. Come build your dream home today! To learn more, visit the link below.
Property Address: 1051 DeJarnet Place, Greensboro, GA 30642
Acreage: 3.05 acres
Listing Price: $84,900