Hard to believe that the kids are back in school – where did the summer go? The Lake Oconee real estate market continues to be strong! There were a total of 85 real estate transactions in July, 2018: 60 residential properties and 25 land lots. The demand for lakefront property continues to be high. If you are wanting to sell your Lake Oconee area property, now is the time!
Below is a detailed breakdown of what sold last month.
60 Residential Properties SOLD
- On Water: 21 Sale prices: $275,000 to $1,925,000
- On Golf Course: 8 Sale prices: $298,000 to $550,000
- Over $1 Million: 7
- Gated Golf Communities: 33
- Lakefront Communities: 22
- Off water communities: 5
- Greene County: 32
- Morgan County: 2
- Putnam County: 26
- Condos / town homes sold: 9
25 Land Lots SOLD
- On Water: 7 Sale prices: $180,000 to $1,200,000
- On Golf Course: 4 Sale prices $75,000 to $175,000
- Gated Golf Communities: 23
- Lakefront Communities: 1
- Offwater communities: 1
- Greene County: 21
- Morgan County: 0
- Putnam County: 4
We anticipate sales to continue to be strong as we move further into the selling season. If you are considering putting your property on the market, call The Vining Group at Keller Williams.
We are Lake Oconee’s preferred real estate team for many reasons, with Client satisfaction at the top of the list. Rest assured, when you list with The Vining Group, you are making the right choice. After all,
WHO YOU CHOOSE TO WORK WITH IN REAL ESTATE MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE!